Palace City Preschool is a developmentally appropriate preschool program designed to meet the needs of the whole child. Like Palace City Preschool on Facebook
- Physical - Outdoor play, gym time, and games!
- Intellectual - art, field trips, puzzles, books, dramatic play, and fine motor skills.
- Emotional - building self-esteem, positive learning environment, development of decision-making skills, and show and tell time.
- Social - friendship, free-play, snack time, and fun.
- Monday-Wednesday-Friday: 8:30-11 a.m.
- Monday-Wednesday-Friday: 12:45-3:15 p.m.
- Tuesday-Thursday: 12:45-3:15 p.m.
- Tuesday-Thursday: 8:30-11 a.m.