Library to Offer Curbside Pick-up
Beginning Monday, May 11, the Mitchell Public Library will provide curbside pick-up service. The service will be available Monday through Friday, 2:00 pm – 5:50 pm or by special arrangement.
How the service works:
- Visit our online catalog and sign in. Sign in using your library card number and your last name in all caps.
- Search for items by title, subject, author, or series. You can place a hold on items that you’d like to borrow by clicking “reserve” on the right side of the item screen.
- Curbside requests are limited to 10 available items per card.
- If item is unavailable, you may still place a hold on it.
- Phone requests are available as needed.
- Staff will call when your items are ready. Pick-up is available from 2:00 pm to 5:50 pm or by special arrangement
- When you arrive at the Library, please return your current materials to the book deposit on the East side of the building. Return to your vehicle and call the library at 605-995-8480. Please tell us your name and that you are here to pick-up your library materials.
- Library staff will set your materials on the sidewalk by the East doors. Please remain in your vehicle until the staff member has returned inside the Library.
If you do not have internet access, the Library staff will accept requests over the phone as needed.